The only certain and predictable facts in life are change, and that we will have to change direction.
Life is a journey. A career is a journey.
The three essentials of a successful journey are:
- Know where you are
- Know where you want to be
- Identify the most effective route
But life is not a constant. Everything around us changes, and we have to adapt.
There will be forks in the road, and we have to learn how to choose the right direction.
- Blockbuster Video did not want to adapt to online downloads.
- Jessops chose not to embrace digital photography.
- Woolworths rejected online sales.
- Virgin records rejected online music.
They did not want change, but change happened around them and left them behind.
- Apple and Google saw ‘cloud’ technology emerging and changed direction to become even more successful.
- iTunes saw subscription models as necessary evolution and created Apple Music.
Pathfinders need calm, intuition and creativity.
NEURO8 3X8 training programmes are where East meets West.
- Transcending time and culture
- Combining neuroscience and new science theta brain wave measurement with old science psychology and meditation techniques
- Building robust solutions to enable leaders to embrace and implement sustainable change
3X8 empowers those on the front line to –
‘Innovation’ is finding new solutions. When we ‘replicate’ new and innovative thinking we adapt to the evolution around us. Our new behaviours become automatic and embedded; ‘innate’.
You no longer think about how to drive your car – 3X8 will help you drive your life.
NEURO8 has empowered –
- Defence technology innovators
- Motor racing champions
- Aerospace manufacturers
- Top one hundred law firm partners
Find out more:
LinkedIn: Neuro8 (Ellen G Kay)